The roll holder adaptor kit (part number A424185) will include floor plate (2pcs), one roll holder arm, one spindle, one adjustable stopper and various mounting screws.
Note: when using on a Lemur-K UPG in a kiosk application, the roll holder mounts to the bottom of the cabinet and as the Lemur-K comes without rubber feet it will protrude beneath the cabinet. Also some mounting screws in the roll holder itself will protrude beneath the printer/roll holder.
Parts may vary from above photo
3/16” Hex Head
1/4" Hex Head
1/4" Hex Head
|2x||#4 Kep Nut|
- Affix rubber feet onto roll holder plate. See step # 5 photo to orientate feet.
- Attach the spindle onto the roll holder arm using the two Philip ¼” Hex head screws.
- Align the two floor plate pieces so that the two screw holes align. Make sure the piece with the rubber feet is on the bottom with rubber feet facing up. See step # 5 photo to orientate pieces.
Install the two self-tapping 3/16” hex head screw and tighten.
Install the two #4 Kep nuts onto screws and tighten.
- Install the floor plate onto the bottom of the Lemur UPG printer. Align the two holes on the floor plate up with the two mounting holes on the printer. Install the two self-tapping 1/4” hex head screws and tighten.
- Flip both the Lemur and attached floor plate so all rubber feet are facing down.
- Align the two holes on the roll holder up with the two mounting holes on the floor plate. Install the two self-tapping 3/16” hex head screws and tighten.
- Tear off a full turn of the paper or media from the new roll. Caution: It is important that the outer end of the media is free of glue or other adhesive substance that may cause a paper jam or damage the print head.
- Place the roll onto the spindle so the media turns in a clockwise direction.
- Install the adjustable stopper disc onto the spindle and slide into place. The stopper should not be binding against the roll to prevent it from moving freely.
The Ticket load procedure reviews how to load media into the printer.