Please contact your software provider to confirm if the use of our driver is required for their ticketing software. We recommend that the print driver is installed by either your system administrator or IT support staff.
These print drivers are intended to be installed on Windows PC platforms X86, AMD64 or IA64. This includes Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Server 2012 R2.
To properly install the Boca Systems printer drivers, version 126.96.36.199, follow the steps outlined below. On the host computer you are installing the drivers on you will want to make sure you have the following:
- Administrate privileges as most Windows systems require this do download drivers.
- Access to the internet as the host computer will need to gain access to the Microsoft website to download the necessary drivers.
- Turn off the BOCA printer
- Go to the Devices and Printers window. In the below image there is one BOCA driver currently installed via its default name.
- Right click on the driver icon and then click on “Remove Devices”. You will be prompted with “Are You Sure”, select Yes. If there is more than one BOCA print driver icon then repeat this step until all are removed.
- Click on the link below to download the zip file to your host computer. You will be prompted if you want to Open, Save or Save as. Click on Save as and save the file to your hard drive. You will need to denote what file folder you saved the file to.
- Go to the file folder you saved the zip file to and right click on bocaprinterdrivers.zip. Click on Extract All… It will ask you to select a Destination and Extract Files, click on the Extract button.
- The file folder that was extracted will automatically pop up. Double click on the BocaPrintDrivers folder to open it up. Right click on boca.bat and click on Run as administrator.
- You will see two DOS command windows open. The first will be looking for an older version of ddkfglmon.dll file to delete so it may be replaced with new ones once the complete install process is done. The spooler will be stopped while the file is being deleted and will restart. If the PC does not have this file, a message will be displayed “File not found”. This is nothing to worry about as said file did not reside on the PC.
- The second DOS command window will open to install the printer files as shown below. Notice the message “Driver Package added successfully”. This is how it is displayed on a 64 bit Windows PC. Press “Enter” key to close DOS command windows.
On a 32 bit Windows PC it will look more like the below. Click the “Next” button and “Finish” button when prompted to complete the install of the driver package onto the PC.