The BOCA Lemur-X printers can be ordered with a vertical mounting plate for installation in the desktop.
Note: When a Lemur-X with cutter is used in a vertical orientation a additional bezel may be required to collect the tickets.
- for short Tickets or Receipts between 2” to 4” length (p/n S424076-X-TM-1)
- for long Tickets or Receipts between 4” to 8” length (S424076-UPG-TM-1)
Picture of Lemur-X with bezel for short tickets
Please follow the steps below to install the top plate:
- Prepare the counter top by cutting a rectangular hole in accordance with the dimensions specified for your printer model.
NOTE: The table or counter top must be able to support at least four times the weight of the printer
- Attach the top plate to the printer using only the supplied mounting hardware
- Insert the printer with the top plate attached into the countertop cutout
- Attach the power cord and the interface cable to the printer
- Turn the power switch to the ON position
- The printer is now ready for ticket stock to be loaded
- Keep sufficient space underneath the printer for the ticket stock
Top view of standard 421421Z2-X-2.0 top plate
NOTE: The gray area shown in the image above represents the part that needs to be cut out of the desk to allow the printer to slide in/out from the side. The gray area does not represent the printer.