The BOCA Lemur-C printers can be ordered with a vertical mounting plate for installation in the desktop.
- Prepare the counter top by cutting a rectangular hole in accordance with the dimensions specified for your printer model.
NOTE: The table or counter top must be able to support at least four times the weight of the printer
- Attach the top plate to the printer using only the supplied mounting hardware
- Insert the printer with the top plate attached into the countertop cutout
- Attach the power cord and the interface cable to the printer
- Turn the power switch to the ON position
- The printer is now ready for ticket stock to be loaded
- Keep sufficient space underneath the printer for the ticket stock
The Lemur-C printer extends down approx. 175mm (6.8") from the top of the desktop