Boca Systems has developed a Windows based program that allows customers to communicate from a host computer to the printer over any interface (parallel, serial, USB, Ethernet) and print drivers too. The program is found on our website under the “Downloads” section.
Installing the program
- Download and unpack the zip file on your local hard drive.
- Start the install program using “Run as Administrator”.
- Once the program has installed it will place a shortcut icon on your desktop.
FOR WINDOWS 7, 8 AND WINDOWS 10 SYSTEM THE FOLLOWING WILL NEED TO BE DONE.
- Right click on the Boca Configure icon on your desktop.
- Then click on Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab. Click on the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” box so it is checked off. Set the compatibility for “Windows XP (Service Pack 3)” and check off “Run the program as an administrator” box. Click on the OK button.
- Run the program and let it install the latest version.
When the program is not run with the elevated administrator rights, you may get the error below indicating that it is not allowed to save the files to update our program to the disk. Additionally the program may show error like an endless list status details shown where the program may get unresponsive.